return to “Big J in Greater New Orleans” index
previous entry .......... next entry
How could I not make an animation to commemorate my time
teaching at West Jefferson High School?
It was hard to think of an idea as fun as the
first Mr. White’s classroom animation, which I made while working
at Bonnabel High School, but I’m quite happy with this one too.
I wish I could have gotten one of my West Jeff students to provide the
voice of the animated student, who is based on many children in general
but no one in particular. Despite the frustrations that inspired this
animation, somehow I learned to love those kids.
- Download size: 932 KB ( four to five minutes with 56K dial-up)
- If you really can’t wait that long with your pathetically-slow
dial-up connection, you can view a “low
resolution version.” The file size is only 392 KB (less than
two minutes with 56K), but the picture quality and audio quality are
- System requirements: Flash
Player 6 or later installed in your web browser, and a computer
that isn’t too ancient. The graphics may stall on older computers.
- To make the animation fill more of your screen, resize the pop-up
window that contains the animation.
- While any of the eight clips are playing, you can click a hidden button
in the upper left corner to return to the main menu screen.